Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Soooo, I start a blog and don't visit it for 5 months....that's not a great way to start, but hey!  Atleast I'm back.  :)

It's summertime, and I love to work on classroom stuff in the summer.  I CAN'T STOP!!!  I may be a tad bit addicted to working on school stuff.  I think I will blame pinterest.  In the last day, I have decorated a toolbox to hold all my supplies, made scrapbook frames to write my objectives on, and finally, retyped my rewards catalog.

Rewards Catalog:That's where I want to spend my time today.  I despise having to buy trinkets for my treasure/prize box.  I started getting away from it last year, and I think I am fully getting rid of it this year.  I may have a small prize box for special rewards, but for every day use, I MUST GET RID OF IT.

I am going to have sticker charts, and when students get their stickers charts filled, they may browse through my catalog to pick their reward.  I am going to make coupons so the students may use the rewards anytime they want.  Also, some of the rewards are usable on three occasions (like using the teacher's supply box).  I am going to make a punch card coupon for that.

All these rewards are FREE!  That's what I love about them.  And they get to choose what reward they want and when to redeem them.

I have attached the link to the pdf document.  If you would like a copy with anything changed, like your name or another page added, let me know, and I would love to fix it for you and e-mail it!

                                                  

                                                            Reward Catalog PDF




No comments:

Post a Comment