Monday, July 2, 2012

Seriously, it's summer and my brain WILL NOT turn off.  I can't sleep at night because all I do is think about what I would like to work on for my classroom.  Maybe I'll be able to sleep tonight after posting this and getting another thing marked off my "I really want to do that" list.

Last week, I posted my rewards catalog.  I created coupons to go with each of the items in my reward catalog.  I like the coupon idea because I don't have to keep track of who received which reward and whether they've used it or not.  (If they lose their coupon, it's so sad...They must keep up with coupon to claim their prize.)

There are 15 different coupons and 2 of them have a punch card because students can use them on 3 different occasions.

I have included a link to the coupons on Scribd.  Feel free to print them, and if you want something changed or added, let me know and I'll be happy to fix it for you! 
                              (Sidenote:the fonts are from KevinandAmanda...my favorite!)

                                                     Link to:     Reward Coupons











No comments:

Post a Comment