Saturday, August 4, 2012

Summer is winding down, and I've been trying to kick it into high gear before school starts.  I finally set up a teachers pay teachers selling account. (even though I only have 2 items on there so far.)

Link to my store:  http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Amber-Reeves

I have worked on a few other projects too...I finally finished my bucket seats!  Whoo-Hoo!  I am thinking about adding some ribbon or something to decorate the actual bucket, but I love how tall the actual cushion is.

I also made a new job chart.  I created round print-outs with my jobs on them, glued them to a ribbon, and each kid will have a clothespin with their name on it.  I will clip their pin on the job title for the week. (YOU CAN NOW BUY MY JOB CHART ON MY TEACHERS PAY TEACHERS WEBSITE!!! HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Owl-Job-Chart)

And FINALLY, I made a "What to do when you are finished with your work" cup.  I want to give my students free choice for the activities most of the time; however, you always have that kid that comes up to you and asks, "What do I do now?"  even though they know what they are expected to do.  I have decided that my students get free choice unless they come and ask me what to do or if they are sitting and doing nothing.  At that point, they have to come draw from the cup and find out what activity they must do.  (Also, there may be special days where it's not free choice - just pick from the cup.)

Well, hopefully more projects to come....hopefully more items on TeachersPayTeachers...and hopefully more things to post!  :)

Here are some pics of my latest projects.

One of my buckets (Needs more embellishments???)

Job Chart
What do I do now? cup

1 comment: